Friday, June 10, 2011

Live! From the Chemo Room #8

Well, I'm not off to a good start today. I'm late thanks to road improvements here in NoFuCo. I stopped at Great Harvest for Adele's challah, then returned to a parking lot on 141. Thank goodness for Google Maps on my phone so I could circumnavigate.

Non chemo today. Shouldn't take long. Also going to ask about bloody nose blows and today's new one, blood on my toothbrush of unknown origin (the toothbrush is from Target, it's the blood we're not too sure about.) Not too worried, but I do prefer my blood to remain in its vessels.

UPDATE  - P.A. just told me to use saline spray, change a/c filters, etc. No big deal.

BTW, I exercised for four straight days this week, both running and P90x. What a feeling!

UPDATE #2 - It made my day to see an old friend, fellow Dawg, and former co-worker at chemo today, even though it sucked that she was also there as a patient. See you every 12 weeks, L!

No comments:

Post a Comment