Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And the worms ate into his brain

Roger Waters & Co. included that strange line into Hey You from the album and motion picture The Wall. Now I'm told I need to watch out for those worms next week. 

I'm going to Costa Rica with A&J's class trip, and apparently, some sort of insect there carries these little worms that can burrow into one's skin. Left alone, I supposed they could grow into something one can actually feel crawling around in there. 

I've been to Costa Rica once before and as far as I know, I was not invaded by these worms. Then again, I have had this strange tingly feeling in the back of my head for the last 3 years... I'm sure it's nothing, right?

And you thought cancer was a bitch...

2 comments:

  1. At least that will give me an excuse for a few things when I need it. "I would have picked up your dry cleaning, but the worms were eating..."

    ReplyDelete