Friday, February 8, 2013

Escape from New York

When I planed my trip to see The Wizard, I failed to anticipate The Blizzard. NYC is about to get hammered, and depending on how long I sit in this airport bar, I may be too!

I escaped from New York much like Snake Plissken, only with a train. I'm now in Baltimore, hoping to clear stand by on a late afternoon our evening flight home. If not, Marcie's relatives are ready to host me overnight.

The Wizard has at least one option we had not considered, a trial of a therapy that tries to kick start your T-cells. It is known to work on melanoma, so the trial is to see how it works with colon cancer
Dr Z and the Wizard need to talk, and we need to see if theres a similar trial closer to home. She also likes the other ideas Dr Z had, so there are lots of options to consider.

That's all for now kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment