Monday, August 8, 2011

A quick book update

The book, with its new title, is now available on both Amazon (in Kindle format) and iTunes/iBookstore (for Ipad, iPhone, and iPod Touch). You should see it in the other main eBook stores over the next week or so. eBooks are $3.99.
The physical book will be $9.95 and will be available on Amazon in a couple weeks, assuming the proof copy I'm expecting this week looks good. I'm planning to order a batch of them, so if you're in Atlanta and want one, give me a heads up and I'll gladly include you in my order.
My biggest request is that anyone who reads the book in whatever format, posts their review on Amazon. You can review there no matter where you purchased the book, as Bettie Blair recently did before jaunting off for a much deserved Caribbean vacation.
Thanks to all of you for your support for my writing, not to mention all the encouraging words about the whole cancer thing. You inspired me!

A quick update - look how close I am to cracking the top 50,000 on Amazon! Couple more sales and J.K. Rowling will be looking over her shoulder at me!




1 comment: