Monday, February 13, 2012

Beckett anyone?

Waiting For Godot was one of those plays I never understood.* Waiting For Szabo is what happens when they work you in on an already busy Monday at Dr. Z's.

Nagging earache is the malady of the day, infection the Dx, Z-pack the cure.

Good thing, because the friendly skies are calling. Flying with an ear infection is no fun. Flying 8 hours with an ear infection would turn me into that toddler in 13-F, the one who sits right behind you cooing until they shut the front door and then begins to scream because mommy doesn't believe in the old adage "slip a little red wine in their apple juice before takeoff."

Drink up kid, and stop kicking my seat!

* - I didn't get Cat on a Hot Tin Roof either. Not a single feline, just a bunch of people. But Starlight Express... now that's greatness!

1 comment:

  1. I'll never catch up on Beckett either, but I do like his idea of "fail better"-- applies to many things in life!

    ReplyDelete