Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Little Whine with That?

You know I'm not one to whine... much. But this week has me feeling a little whiny. Probably just an inevitable let down after the highs of last week, but I've been sleeping a lot, as in 9, 10 hours a day and really lacking energy. Actually, Sebasitan kept me from sleeping last night, but that's another story, called "Why we don't have a cat anymore," and it's fiction, for now.

I am looking forward to what I know is coming - a normal tummy, a little pep in my step, some exercise, and a return to good cheer. Until then, I'll keep racing the kids to see who can be the first one asleep in the house. So far, I'm 3 outta 5!

1 comment:

  1. Sleep is good...and healing. And who decided that nocturnal animals should be pets? Those darn cats! Ours likes to come in around 3 a.m.

    ReplyDelete