Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

Well, maybe not everywhere, but I did have an amazing turnout today from so many friends for my book signing at Eagle Eye Books in Decatur.

Adele introduced me (twice - it was mostly a late-arriving crowd) and I spoke a little and read a little from the book. The store sold out of their copies so I was signing the ones from my personal stash and asking people to check out after the fact. The auditor in me would love to see what their negative balance in inventory looks like now.

Marcie and I were reminded and humbled by how many people care about us. There may have even been one or two people who care about us but couldn't make it today. Thanks to each of you who was able to be there. It meant a lot to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment