Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thinking pink

I think the whole pink corporate tie-in for Breast Cancer Awareness Month is overdone, but I did like this from the halftime show in Seattle today. The ribbon was formed by cheerleaders from local high schools in addition to the Sea Gals. Also on the field was a parade of survivors. Pretty cool! Shout out to Dara and anyone else doing the 3 Day, and to those who recently did the 2 Day - ya'll make me proud!

While in the Emerald City, I also was able to see my good friend Kim, who lives here and is allegedly married, but since I've never seen new hubby Scott, I'm not entirely sure I believe he's real. Earnie and I did have a great time with Kim and her friend Kelly even if we did appear to be falling asleep during the improv show.

Thanks again to the 790 The Zone gang for making this trip possible. We saw Salsa and Steak this morning. Glad you guys got the ride home on the team plane after a victory. Based on what I saw in Chicago, 5 hours after a loss would've been pretty miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment