Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Live from the PET Scan Prep Room

Vince is back! He is an Alabama fan, so I'm looking forward to many LSU jokes. For example: poor LSU couldn't make it back to Baton Rouge after the game... Somebody had painted a 50 yard line on the highway.

I was originally scheduled to have my scan in the cardiac imaging unit, but Vince had an opening over here in cancer land, so they moved me here. Business is good in the PET industry, apparently, because they are building a new scanner at the main hospital now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Myles,

    I am so inspired by your ability to find humor during such a challenging and scary time. Sharing your story is therapeutic for others. I really want to see you kick Cancer's butt... And you totally CAN!! Isn't that awesome news??!!!! I have watched so many people die unnecessarily from this dis-ease, including my Grandmother. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE visit The Living Foods Institute (livingfoodsinstitute.com). It is in Atlanta. Read the story about the founder. I have no affiliations with this place whatsoever, but I know that countless people have had miraculous recoveries after going through their interventions. Not only can you survive, but you can THRIVE--no matter what doctors and experts have told you. It is not too late. You have to think outside of the box. You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying this, but you have everything to gain. Not sure if you've been given "time" yet, but if you have, that means the doctors are just keeping you comfortable and have nothing else to offer. That said, you don't need ANYONE ELSE'S PERMISSION (YOU NEVER DID)! Your life is such an inspiration. I sincerely hope to read about how doctors are stunned over your complete recovery in the very near future. I'm so sorry this post is so long and I wish you nothing but the best.

    ReplyDelete