Monday, February 7, 2011

It's always something!

GI problems in check? Check!
Skin tone normal? Check!
Vision blurry? WTF?

Nowhere in my Chemo Drug for Dummies leaflets does it say, "this one will make your vision blurrier than normal when you don't have you glasses on, but then normal when you do have them on." At least as far as I can tell from attempting to read the leaflets now that I have the aforementioned vision issue.

So, that's not too bad, I guess, as side effects go. I'm a bit more tired than I recall last time, probably because I did a good job staying on the anti-nausea drugs, each of which carries a "makes you drowsy" warning.

But overall, Round 2 is better than Round 1, although I was hoping for a hottie to walk around with a Round Card like they do in boxing or MMA. Not that I don't have a hottie right here to do it, but Marcie seems preoccupied. Oh well, maybe Round 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment