Monday, January 27, 2014

Myles Update, 1/27/13

Just a quick note tonight.  Myles has been resting a lot, watching a lot of ESPN (that's nothing new), and I'm told he was moved from the bed to a chair to have dinner with our youngest son and my parents tonight.

A special thanks to the friends we saw at our oldest son's school musical tonight who treated my daughter and I normally, with no head-tilting pity looks or sad faces. We appreciate you letting us have a regular night watching some really talented kids have a blast on stage.  Thank you for that gift of normalcy.

Good night.

- Marcie

2 comments:

  1. Marcie and Myles

    Just want to let you know that I am keeping you in my prayers. I am impressed on how strong you two are. Please keep that great humor always!!!

    Andrés Gómez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys in the snow these past two days. Hope visits (among everything else!) were still manageable!

    ReplyDelete