Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Live Blogging of PET Scan Results?

11:20a UPDATE - Good news! Continued progress from the chemo. Looks like the pelvis is done, and I will be talking to a radiation oncologist about zapping the lung. No more nasty chemo either, just a mild drug infusion every three weeks and continued oral for 2 weeks out of every 3.  Smiles all around!

8:00a Hey, if Apple can get dozens of bloggers to stream updates from their keynotes (Steve is on stage now... He looks thin... what is that, an iWatch? OMG!), why can't I live blog my Dr. visit? HIPPA shmippa!
Well maybe not live but I plan to share the results ASAP after my 10:30 appointment today.
Until then...

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS this far .... good news..GREAT NEWS ... AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big, big smiles :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Myles. At the risk of sounding like Charlie Sheen.......WINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kick it all the way!!!!!!! great news, thanks for sharing live. I like this way better than CNN! Ghila (not anonymous)

    ReplyDelete