Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Want to Trade Weeks?

It may be a little while before you hear from me on the blog. Here's our week, starting yesterday:

Monday - Marcie and I celebrated our 18th anniversary by preparing for everything else that lies ahead this week.
Tuesday - Adam's debut as Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls at Paideia School (a few seats still available!)
Wednesday - GD performance #2
Thursday - Family and Friends begin to arrive, many attending the 3rd and final performance of Guys & Dolls
Friday - Many errands for Bar Mitzvah
Saturday - Adam's Bar Mitzvah in the morning, Out of Towners party at night
Sunday - Race I haven't missed in over 10 years in the morning, Adam's Bowling party for his friends in evening, my birthday
Monday - I leave for Peru, potentially...

Notice there was not a drop of cancer news in this post? Me too.

Oops, spoke too soon. I left out radiation treatments today and Thursday. Take that, little spot on my lung!

No comments:

Post a Comment