Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ewwww! What's That?

Ladies, just in case you were wondering, should you happen to see your man au natural for the first time in a while, the non-word that should come out of your mouth first is not "ewww." "Ooooh" is a near homophone with a very different connotation, and would make a much better choice given the fragile egos of those of us in the less-fair gender.

Still, when faced with what she was faced with, I guess you can't blame Marcie. And it was far from an intimate moment, by the way, as a child or two also occupied the bathroom while I disrobed for my morning shower. The source of this exclamation is what I hope one of our Dr. friends will confirm is a perfectly normal side effect from radiation. I have, for lack of a better description, what looks like the result of me giving up a quarter of the way through a tattoo session in which I told the artist to give me a leopard-print belt around my waist. Seriously. Little freckles in a band about a half inch wide going around my left rear quarter-panel. If it doesn't fade, I know what I want for next Chanukah - no sense leaving the job unfinished, right?

By the way, remember me calling Lunesta my new BF? Well, we broke up. Bitch wouldn't let me sleep and gave me a freaking hangover the next day. I'm done with her. Who knew the 2 a.m. Sportcenter is the same as the 5 a.m. one?

I met my Imerman Angel match Marc via phone yesterday. Great guy, unbelievable story with a "no evidence of disease" ending. He's a runner like me and may be reading my blog for the first time. I did a mile today Marc - my driveway run...

No comments:

Post a Comment