Thursday, January 20, 2011

Today was a GOOD day!

I'm eating like my old self, was up and around in time to drive big A to carpool, and I generally felt more like myself than I have in a long time. Now if me and my new BF, Lunesta, get along tonight, all will be right in my world.

So, I left you with a cliffhanger. How was The Group? Well, other than the odd meeting opening ritual of everyone taking off their shirts to show off their chemo ports (awkward, since I was the only dude)... nah, just messing with you. It was really good. It's a small group, people my age, some older, some in the middle of the fight, some long-term survivors (including a survivor of a Stage 4  liver metastasis!!) It was 2 hours of good stuff.


Tomorrow I meet my match from Imerman Angels on the phone and I get to see my old partner Tom (for anyone who doesn't know me well, I mean partner like business partner) who happens to be in town for work. Haven't seen him since not long after My First Time. Sounds like it could be another really GOOD day, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment